Limited Warranty ("Warranty")
Last Updated: February 27, 2023
Thank you for your interest in the products and services of “Standard Euler, Inc.”, doing business as “Flair” and referred to as Flair for the purposes of this document.
This Limited Warranty (“Warranty”) covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, Flair will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that prove defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
Flair will (i) repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or (ii) replace the Product with a new or refurbished product.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Flair is 2 calendar years from the date of purchase or from the date of shipment if and only if the product was purchased as part of a pre-order sale or received as part of a back order.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 6 months from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does the Limited Warranty not cover?
- Consumable Parts, including but not limited to batteries, cables, or accessories—Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents, or screen damage
- Damage caused by acts of nature, force majeure, accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, or any other external cause
- Damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not a representative of Flair
- Unauthorized modification of software or hardware without written permission of Flair
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product
- Software services hosted offsite or reduced functionality due to software service downtime or the discontinued availability of software services
- Software or firmware products including but not limited to our APIs, Web Applications, Mobile Applications, etc.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you. In most cases, you must send the Product in its original packaging or an equally protective packaging to an address specifically provided by Flair. Flair does not claim any responsibility for any damage or loss to storage media, data, software, or other materials.
Please email email@example.com to inquire about a warranty clarification or claim.
RELATIONSHIP TO STATE OR PROVINCIAL LAW
THIS WARRANTY GRANTS SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE OR PROVINCE TO PROVINCE. OTHER THAN AS PERMITTED BY LAW, FLAIR DOES NOT EXCLUDE, LIMIT, OR SUSPEND OTHER RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE. FOR A FULL UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR RIGHTS YOU SHOULD CONSULT THE LAWS OF YOUR STATE OR PROVINCE. Residents of Quebec are governed by that province’s consumer protection legislation.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIS WARRANTY AND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES. FLAIR SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND AGAINST HIDDEN OR LATENT DEFECTS. IN SO FAR AS SUCH STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED, THEN TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY AND TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT SERVICE.
If you purchased your Product from Flair or from authorized resellers in the United States or Canada, this warranty is provided by: Flair, 479 Jessie St., San Francisco, CA 94103-1832, United States.
Filtrete™ Product Returns & Exchange Policy
All Filtrete™ Brand Products are subject to separate warranty, return, and exchange policies than Flair products.
- All Filtrete™ Air Filter sales are final.
- Filtrete™ Brand Products come with a 1-Year warranty.
- If you have received a damaged product please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with photo evidence and our team will investigate to see if it warrants sending a replacement.
All Filtrete™ legal information can be found here.