Starter Pack - 1 Vent & 1 Puck
Wireless Thermostat for Smart Vents, Mini Splits and more
The Puck wireless thermostat adjusts room temperature, observes and keeps track of room conditions, and turns off when you leave.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Not sure what you need?
Complete our Comfort Calculator for a customized solution for your home.
HOW MANY PUCKS DO I NEED?
1. Remove your existing vents
2. Measure the existing hole (not the vent cover)
Have an IR device? Check compatibility.
Be sure Flair works with your existing thermostat by checking our compatibility list - HERE
7 Day Scheduling
Allows automation on a room-by-room basis.
Determines homeowners location and adjusts the temperature and/or mode for maximum comfort and increased efficiency.
Use the Flair app to control room temperature, or physically turn the Puck to adjust. It’s your choice.
Wireless and powered options make for a quick and hassle-free install.
Use the supplied AAA Batteries or the supplied USB Cable and Adapter.
The first Puck in any system must be plugged in, others can be wireless.
• Wifi (Puck can act as its own gateway, no hub needed)
• 915MHz Radio for device to device communication
• Infrared (IR) with extensive database of commands and codes for all major AC brands
• Wireless: 2 x AAA Batteries (1+ Year Battery Life)
• Wired: Micro-USB (adapter and cable included)
Temperature, Humidity, Pressure, Ambient Light
• Rotation and Click
• E-ink Display
• Supports temperature display in Fahrenheit and Celsius
• Adhesives (command strip) to wall
• Screws on to wall
• Built in stand to prop up on a surface
Software updates over the air (SPOTA)
What’s in the Box
• 1 x Puck
• For Power: 1 x USB-A Cable, 1 x Power Adapter (Type A US/CA/MX), 2 x AAA Batteries
• For Mounting: 2 x Screws, 1 x Mounting Adhesive
The first Puck in a system must be wired. Additional Pucks can be wired or wireless.