Peak Perks Rewards - Terms and Conditions
You must be enrolled in the Peak Perks program to be eligible for a reward.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up to the Peak Perks program and are legal residents of one of the 48 contiguous United States. This Campaign is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Flair, its affiliates and suppliers (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household as Employees are not eligible to enter. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: The Participant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Flair as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: This Campaign will run from Friday, April 22, 2022 to Sunday, July 31, 2022.
- How to Enter: The Campaign is entered automatically by being a member of the Peak Perks program. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible for a reward. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Flair.
- Reward: The retail value of the reward is $25 USD. The reward is 1x reward link provided by Tango Card Inc.
- Reward Distribution: Within two weeks of successful enrollment in the program, the $25 USD reward link is sent via email. Once received, it is the recipients responsibility to use Tango Card’s system to select a digital gift card from a selection of brands and receive their selection via email. Flair shall have no liability for recipients' failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for recipients' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
- Reward Conditions: The specifics of the reward shall be solely determined by Flair. No cash or other reward substitution shall be permitted except at Flair's discretion. The reward is non transferable. Any and all reward expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the recipient. No substitution of reward or transfer/assignment of reward to others or request for the cash equivalent by the recipient is permitted. Acceptance of the reward constitutes permission for Flair to use the recipient's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Partners: The Campaign is not sponsored or endorsed by Tango Card Inc. or Leapfrog Power, Inc (DBA Leap).
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this Campaign, You understand and agree that Flair, anyone acting on behalf of Flair, and Flair’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Flair reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Flair’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. Flair reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Flair has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Flair reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Flair and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any reward or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Campaign or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Flair, 479 Jessie Street, San Francisco, CA 94103.
- By entering the Campaign, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Terms and Conditions.